Monday 21 January 2008

We won the lottery!!!!

Well, Steven won actually and it was only £31 but still - yay!!! We are getting a chinese for tea as way of celebration - thats how exciting our lives are! I will be too tired to do anything anyway though, as I am taking care of my baby niece today and she is HARD WORK!! I have no idea how my sister copes lol She is currently watching some terrible kids show called 'Little Red Tractor' which is basically 'Bob the Builder' and 'Postman Pat' mixed together.... well it keeps her happy anyway! I wanted to take her on a nice walk, but it is raining sooooooooo bad outside, so looks like we are staying home. When I cuddle her I just think I love her so much.. awwwwww soppy I know!

Well all that is left to say is, it is my birthday soon!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena