Tuesday 18 March 2008

Urban Decay Primer Potion....

... has the worst packaging design I have ever seen LOL. I love the actual product, it is great but after reading on the internet about the curved bottle making it difficult to get all of the product out, I decided to see for myself. It had been feeling a little empty lately, I was struggling to get enough product on the applicator, so as I already thought I may need to buy another, I guess I had nothing to lose really. Boy am I glad I had read about this though! My fiance sawed the bottle in half, from top to bottom and we were shocked at how much product was stuck inside the curved parts of it, this is where the applicator can't usually reach. We scraped the product into a MAC empty container that I bought from their website and the amount that could have just ended up in the bin is shocking! I will add photos soon, just waiting for my camera battery to recharge LOL!!

I would seriously advise anyone who thinks their bottle may be nearly empty to give this a go - you will be amazed!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you've uncovered their secret too! ;)

I've never bought UDPP and I don't plan to anytime soon. I hear that Too Faced Shadow Insurance is a good eyeshadow base too.

 
Designed by Lena