Sunday 18 November 2007

My first post!

This is my first post - yay! I can't possibly imagine who would be interested in my little life, maybe this will serve more as a diary for me, I mean it is supposed to be theraputic isn't it? I guess we will see about that. My life is pretty dull in my eyes, but I can talk for England so there is usually something I need to get off my chest.

My name is Victoria and I'm 25, which feels old to me, but it isn't really. I love shopping and will no doubt have lots to say on that matter, but hey I'm a girl - that's allowed! Jasmine is my furbaby, my beautiful kitten and my boyfriend is called Steven. He doesn't know about this blog yet, but if I'm going to talk about him maybe that's for the best!

That's all for now, its 4am and I need to sleep!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena