Monday 25 February 2008

Review: Bliss - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash


This was the first product from Bliss that I ever tried and I am so glad I did! I wanted a product that exfoliated but wasn't too harsh on my skin for daily use and this one was perfect. The first thing I noticed was it smelled of bubble gum, but it doesn't say this on the packaging anywhere so maybe that is just me LOL! It is also a lovely pale blue colour with a gel like texture that is not too thick. I found a little goes a long way and this bottle seemed to last forever which is great, especially if people are unsure about spending £15.00 on a facial cleanser. It felt lovely on and didn't foam up that much, despite it's name. I used this for a few weeks and although I didn't see a major difference in my skin, (I suffer from quite dry skin at times and found this did help a little but nothing to write home about) it did always look clear and healthy. I would recommend this product as it does it's job, smells beautiful and lasts a long time.
Bliss - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash retails at £15.00 in the UK

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena